"Little by little, one travels far."J.R.R. Tolkien
|Napa Valley Wine and Dine
October 7 to 13, 2010
Day 1 – Wednesday (Dinner)
Arrive San Francisco International Airport. Transfer to your hotel in the heart of Napa Valley.
Spend afternoon getting acquainted with hotel, and strolling Calistoga’s many shops, restaurants,
and wine bars. First wine tasting with a tour of the winery. Welcome Dinner.
Day 2 – Thursday (Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast on own in Calistoga. Tours and tastings at 5 wineries. Visits to Rombauer, Franciscan,
Beringer Blass, Rutherford Grove, and Beaulieu Vineyards with wine tasting. Lunch in
Yountville. Dinner in Calistoga. Overnight at your hotel in Calistoga.
Day 3 – Friday (Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast on your own in Calistoga. Visits to 4 wineries. Free time for spa, hot air ballooning or
relaxing. Group dinner tonight with spectacular wines, great restaurant, and vista. Overnight in
Day 4 – Saturday (Dinner)
Breakfast on own in Calistoga. Free time to explore St. Helena, and visit to Merryvale. Lunch on
own in Sausalito en route to San Francisco. Transfer by Ferry in Sausalito to San Francisco.
Afternoon check in at your hotel at Fisherman’s Wharf. Free time to explore Fisherman’s wharf or
to rest and relax before dinner. Group dinner at Italian restaurant in North Beach. Late evening
happy hour at Buena Vista, world famous Irish coffee bar. Overnight in San Francisco.
Day 5 – Sunday (Dinner)
Breakfast at the hotel. Day free to explore San Francisco, we suggest: the “37 mile ride” including
Pacific Ocean, Golden Gate Park, the Presidio, Haight Ashbury, and the Castro district by van if
desired (a wonderful city tour), a trip to Alcatraz by ferry, and a visit to the Wine Club in San
Francisco, a discount wine cellar. Group dinner at a Restaurant in China Town or Fisherman Wharf.
Overnight in San Francisco.
Day 6 – Monday
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to airport.
Price: from $2,899 per person based on double occupancy (Exclusive of air)
• Round trip transfers San Francisco airport to Napa Valley Hotel and ground transportation by 15
• Three nights in Napa Valley and two nights in San Francisco with breakfast
• 3 Dinners at restaurants in the heart of Napa Valley and 2 Lunches
• Leisure time in Calistoga and St. Helena and their many boutique shops and restaurants
• Visits to at least 4 vineyards each day, Nov. 3, 4 and 5
• Free time to explore San Francisco and 2 Dinners in San Francisco
• Visit to world famous Buena Vista for Irish Coffee
• Guide throughout to provide the personal touch
Celia’s Getaways - 714-943-7430 or email@example.com
Certified Destination Specialist: Austria, England, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand,
Scotland, Switzerland, Wales CST #202937540