"Around the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate..."J.R.R. Tolkien
|BOOKING CONDITIONS 2010
1. Celia’s Getaways is not a carrier or keeper of inns or hotels. Celia’s Getaways will arrange tickets, bookings and reservations for its clients who
shall accept the same subject of these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the concerns (hereinafter called 'the tour service')
with whom Celia’s Getaways may make arrangements for its clients.
2. Celia’s Getaways is not liable howsoever the same may arise for cancellation or variation of meals, visits, coach, train, boat or air journeys or for
the failure to provide seats, places, facilities or accommodation of any kind. Celia’s Getaways is not liable in the event of any alteration or change
of any kind made by any of the tour services following the acceptance of any bookings by Celia’s Getaways and clients are responsible for any
increases in charges which the tour services may be entitled to require.
3. Celia’s Getaways does not accept any responsibility for any act, omission, default or neglect of the tour services or their servants and agents
for injury, damage or loss to persons or the goods whatsoever and howsoever the same may be caused and Celia’s Getaways does not warrant
and is in no way responsible for the accuracy of any information given or statement made by tour services, their servants and agents.
4. Celia’s Getaways reserves the right to modify any arrangements required by or made on behalf of clients and to cancel the same without notice.
5. Luggage is at 'owner's risk' throughout the tour. Porterage of 1 medium bag and 1 small carry-on.
6. It is the Client's responsibility to read and make sure to understand the clear instructions concerning their travel arrangement to and from Great
Britain and any expense resulting from the misinterpretation of information given to clients will be borne by the Client.
7. Clients must hold a valid passport or visitors identify card as appropriate.
8. Celia’s Getaways requires clients to take out satisfactory Travel Insurance prior to departure, or sign a waiver declining the purchase of travel
insurance. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation of a booking or tour by Celia’s Getaways.
9. Bookings will be made by Celia’s Getaways only on payment of a non-refundable $250 deposit 5 days after booking. Unless stated, receipt of a
deposit does not constitute acceptance of any booking. Such deposit must be not less than required per tour information form of all the services to
be provided by Celia’s Getaways but, if the booking is made less then 14 weeks before the commencement of the tour, payment must be made in
full at the time of booking.
10. The total invoice price or, where a deposit has been paid in accordance with condition 9 above, the balance of the invoice price shall be paid
not less then 14 weeks before the commencement of the tour (the due date) and in the event of default or delay the Client shall also pay interest
on the invoice price (less any deposit paid) at a rate of 3% per annum above the base rate for the time being of the Bank of America for the period
from the due date until the date of actual payment.
11. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if payment is not received in accordance with conditions 9 and 10 above Celia’s Getaways reserves the right to
cancel all arrangements, any cancellation charge incurred being chargeable to the Client.
12. Government tax is included at the rate currently in force at the time of booking. Final invoices will reflect any variation in the level of this tax.
13. Any cancellation or variation of a booking made by a Client must be in writing and the Client shall be responsible for all expenses incurred by
Celia’s Getaways in respect of making the booking and canceling or varying the same, and of complying with the contractual obligations of Celia’s
Getaways incurred in connection with bookings or the cancellation or variation of the same and whether incurred as principal or as Client.
14. In the event of any of the tour services canceling any arrangement Celia’s Getaways will only be liable to refund the amount paid to them by
the Client subject to deduction for such sums, if any, as the tour services may be entitled to be paid. If the tour is cancelled within four weeks of
arrival the deposit will be used by Celia’s Getaways to defray costs and expenses incurred. If the deposit is insufficient to cover these costs and
expenses the Client will be debited with the excess, which may include the full cost of certain services according to the tour services terms.
15. Force Majeure: The company does not accept liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by war, threat of war, riot or civil strife,
terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, fires, sickness, weather conditions, airport regulations, temporary, technical, mechanical or
electrical breakdown of transport or any facilities contained within advertised accommodation, explosion of any nuclear plant or part thereof or
radioactivity/contamination from such plant or events beyond reasonable control of the Company.
16. All prices are based on tariffs and exchange rates current at the time of quotation and may be altered without notice.
17. Payments are to be made in US Dollars by personal or credit card check payable to Celia’s Getaways, 6832 Sowell Avenue, Westminster, CA